IMPORTANT! Before you proceed, if you're looking to upgrade an existing Navigator 365 app, please refer to Upgrading Navigator 365 from Microsoft AppSource / SharePoint Store – Sharepointalist.
- App Catalog Permissions: To install the Navigator 365 app, you must have permissions to add apps to the App Catalog. If you don't have these permissions, contact the person in charge of your organization's SharePoint to assist you.
- Graph API Approval (Recommended for Enhanced Features): You can use most of the SharePoint-centric features of Navigator 365 without API approvals. However, for a more comprehensive experience and enhanced functionality, a tenant administrator's approval for the Graph API permissions is recommended.
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Navigate to the AppSource Navigator 365 page and click Get it now.
- Confirm that we can contact you regarding this product. Click Get it now.
- Previous step should take you to the following SharePoint Store page. Click Add to Apps site.
- After a short delay you should see the following confirmation screen. Check MakeAdd this app to all sites this solution available to all sites in the organization option and Add to Teams and click Add button.
- IMPORTANT! You have to be a tenant administrator to execute step 5-7. Please skip to step 8 if you do not have tenant administrator permissions. After small wait additional notice will show up. Please click to Go to API access page.
- You will be redirected to API access page. Approve all the following permissions:
- Make sure you select pending request one by one and click Approve.
- Browse to the App Catalog.
- Select Sharepointalist Navigator 365 and open up Files tab in the ribbon. Click Sync to Teams.
- Make sure you see the following confirmation in the upper right corner of your screen:
You have successfully installed Sharepointalist Navigator 365 app on your Office 365 tenant! Start using in either Microsoft Teams or SharePoint.