External users may experience issues accessing Navigator 365 functionality either in Microsoft Teams or SharePoint. Navigator 365 may show “Something went wrong” error. This happens because external users have no permissions in the App Catalog site collection by default. Please go through the following actions in order to allow all users to use Navigator 365.
- Browse to SharePoint App Catalog site.
- Open up site permission settings.
- Grant Read or Viewer permissions to Everyone. Please uncheck Send an email invitation option to avoid email to all the users.
If “Everyone” user group is not showing up, you may have to enable it first on tenant level. This should be done by SharePoint or Tenant Administrator:
- Open the SharePoint Tenant Admin Console and execute:
Set-SPOTenant -ShowEveryoneClaim $true
- Don’t forget to disable this option back using the following command:
Set-SPOTenant -ShowEveryoneClaim $false
Article is closed for comments.