This article describes known issues in Navigator 365 and possible ways to resolve them.
- Search return 0 results for some users.
- The issue may be related to the Team Site where user is in the Owners group, but not in the Members group. Microsoft disabled search capabilities for these kind of users (see thes article for the detailed explanation - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/troubleshoot/search/search-results-dont-appear-for-group-owners). Please add the user to the Members group to enable search for the Team Site.
- Access Token Has Expired:
Please close and open up your browser, or try to log out and login back to SharePoint.
- Some user may experience "Something went wrong" error briefly when loading up the page with Navigator 365. Page reloads itself and and with no error. This intermittent issue is related to the browser setting which prevents cross-site tracking (default setting for Safari and Firefox browser). Please review the following article for more details and potential fix - https://www.blimped.nl/spfx-authentication-and-third-party-cookies.
- Some users experiencing intermittent issues in Native Apps (Microsoft Teams App for PC/Mac and mobile devices) with authentication filing. This is due to known Microsoft bug, described in the following article - https://github.com/SharePoint/sp-dev-docs/issues/6136. As a workaround, please ask users to log in to SharePoint, which should resolve an issue.
- Discover Duplicates feature is currently down as of May 12, 2022 due to the following Microsoft issue - https://github.com/SharePoint/sp-dev-docs/issues/6339
- HR Directory 365 App from Beyond Key Systems (WA200003953), as well as other apps from Beyond Key Systems may trigger rendering issues, when used on the same page with Navigator 365.